Once administered intravenously, calcium EDTA chelation scavenges for minerals and metals in order to excrete them through the urine, skin, liver, colon, kidneys, and sweat detoxification pathways.
Symptoms of Heavy Metal Toxicity:
- Chronic pain throughout the muscles and tendons or any soft tissues of the body
- Chronic malaise – general feeling of discomfort, fatigue, and illness
- Brain fog – state of forgetfulness and confusion
- Chronic infections such as Candida
- Gastrointestinal complaints, such as diarrhea, constipation, bloating, gas, heartburn, and indigestion
- Food allergies
- Migraines and/or headaches
- Visual disturbances
- Mood swings, depression, and/or anxiety
- Nervous system malfunctions – burning extremities, numbness, tingling, paralysis, and/or an electrifying feeling throughout the body
Chelation Therapy Root Causes
- If you have mercury amalgams (tooth fillings)
- Live in a home surrounded by lead-based paint
- Smoking / Second-Hand
- Eating contaminated foods (such as fish, processed foods, water)
- Working in a toxic environment (chemicals, solvents, cleaning products)
Common Chelation Therapy uses:
- Heavy Metal Poisoning
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Muscular dystrophy
- Alzheimer’s disease
Chelation Therapy FAQ
Is chelation therapy safe?
Despite what skeptics may lead you to believe, when chelation therapy is administered by trained professionals, and in conjunction with the right diet, natural supplements, and lifestyle techniques, it is a comprehensive alternative treatment.
Chelation therapy, according to the statistics, is safer than driving a modern day automobile or taking popular medication.
Does chelation therapy hurt or cause pain?
How do I know if chelation therapy is right for me?
How old is chelation therapy?
Will chelation therapy effect joint replacement?
What harm does mercury pose to the human body?
Can chelation therapy be used with other treatments?
Need More Info?
We never share, rent or sell your information to a third party. We respect your rights to privacy and appreciate your trust.