Thermage is a proven, unique radiofrequency treatment that can help improve the appearance of sagging or loose skin, giving you a smoother, sleeker and younger look and feel. Thermage works in just one treatment with little downtime and delivers a natural looking result.
How it works, what it does
During a Thermage procedure, a physician marks the patient's skin with grid lines to use as a guide and then applies the machinery's wand to the skin to send heat energy to the designated areas. The energy from the procedures heats collagen in the skin's lower layers, which causes these fibers to contract and skin tightening as a result.
Benefits include the smoothing of wrinkly or uneven skin, better definition of facial features around the eyes, jaw, and neckline by tightening of the deep tissues, and even the smoothing and toning of unsightly bulges, dimples, and wrinkles on the face and body. Thermage treats targeted problem areas – so the results are focused and effective.
Solta Medical, Inc. the global market leader in aesthetic skin treatments, today announced the Thermage® Total Tip 3.0, a highly effective treatment tip for face and neck as well as other body treatments that offer the earliest visible results in Thermage treatment history in addition to the consistent long-term results. Targeted, uniform, bulk heating allows dermatologists to treat patients effectively while maintaining patient comfort.
“With the Total Tip, patients are seeing visible results in their face, jowls, and neck right off the table. Doctors can confidently treat the face, neck, hands, and body with one highly-effective tip. The Total Tip safely delivers as much as two times greater bulk heating volume which allows more tissue to be heated to higher temperatures, delivering better results. Thermage has had 10 years of technological refinement, and patients continue to see results that are more consistent and superior to what we saw in the past.”
Thermage® Total Tip 3.0 is effective on
- The Eyes – hooding, fine lines and even our brow line can make us look worn-down. Thermage treats the upper and lower eyelids to help you look more youthful and rested
- The Face – as we age, phrases like “turkey neck”, loose jowls, sagging skin and “what happened to my jawline?” creep in. Thermage smooths lines and wrinkles and remodels collagen for the overall health of the skin
- The Body – aging doesn’t just affect the skin on our faces, our bodies see the effects of it too, with creepy, sagging skin and unwanted bulges and dimples. Thermage is a non-invasive way to smooth the skin on our bodies and even temporarily improve the appearance of cellulite
- Duration: Thermage treatments are typically 45 minutes for eyes or face and up to 90 minutes for larger body areas.
- Treatment Regimen: One treatment is all you will need to see and feel real results.
- Results: Most patients can see and feel Thermage results right off the table or very soon after treatment – in as little as one day.
Continued improvements and contouring will happen for up to six months as your body regenerates collagen. Your body actually produces new collagen which is how the collagen matrix thickens and creates a soothing effect. Even better, results can last years.