Thermage CPT at Metro Bangkok Clinic with awarded expert practicians
Licensed practicians familiar with the Thermage® Total Tip 3.0 technology are your surest choice in reversing the effect of aging on your skin.
Thermage sends a unique radiofrequency wave within the skin of the patient, which, when met with the physical resistance of the cells in the dermis, produces heat that breaks the hydrogen bonds of the collagen molecules, causing a physical change in its structure, shortening it, which in turn tightens the skin. The breaking down of the collagen chains signals the fibroblasts to produce more new collagen in response, leading to the lasting effects of the treatment for months on, post-Thermage, and a gradual restoration of the youthful aspect of the skin.
The latest evolution of Thermage includes patented Comfort Pulse Technology - gentle vibrations with interspersed cooling making a Thermage treatment even more comfortable.
Thermage works in just one treatment, with no downtime and delivers a perfectly natural result, without resulting to surgery, to improve the appearance of loose skin, giving its patients a smoother, sleeker and younger feel and complexion.
It's you, just looking your best with more confidence!
Solta Medical, Inc. the global market leader in aesthetic skin treatments, have developed the Thermage® Total Tip 3.0, a superior, highly effective treatment tip for face and neck as and other body parts, enabling the earliest visible results in Thermage treatment history, this, in addition to the consistent long-term results. Targeted, uniform, bulk heating allows dermatologists to treat patients effectively while maintaining patient comfort.
"With the Total Tip, patients are seeing visible results in their face, jowls and neck right off the table. Doctors can confidently treat the face, neck, hands and body with one highly-effective tip. The Total Tip safely delivers as much as two times greater bulk heating volume which allows more tissue to be heated to higher temperatures, delivering better results. Thermage has had 10 years of technological refinement, and patients continue to see results that are more consistent and superior to what we saw in the past."
Solta Medical Inc.
Thermage as a solution
Thermage® Total Tip 3.0 is effective on:
- The Eyes - hooding, fine lines and even the brow line can make us look worn-down. Thermage treats the upper and lower eyelids to help us look more youthful and rested
- The Face as we age, phrases like "turkey neck", loose jowls, sagging skin and "what happened to my jawline?" creep into the point we can't recognize our image. Thermage smooths lines and wrinkles and remodels collagen for the overall health of the skin
- The Body - as aging doesn't just affect the skin on our faces, our bodies see the effects too, with crepey, sagging skin and unwanted bulges and dimples. Thermage is an ablative, non-invasive way to smooth the skin on our bodies and to even temporarily improve the appearance of cellulite
Thermage process at Metro Bangkok Clinic
Thermage treatment procedure at Metro Bangkok Clinic
Once the specialist has approved you as a good candidate for the procedure, and after having obtained your consent, you will be taken to the treatment room where the following may happen:
- You may be asked to have the to-be-treated area photographed for references (yours and the clinics)
- The staff will ensure the area to be treated is free of a metallic object (piercings, jewelry or else)
- A return pad (grounding electrode) will be placed under your backside
- The area to be treated will be thoroughly cleaned to ensure no dirt or chemical stands in the way between the delivering of the energetic wave and the skin
- A temporary grid from a decalcomania may be applied on the skin of the area to be treated. It is to be used as a guideline for the delivery of the pulses on the patient's body parts
- The doctor should conduct a "pulse-test" during which you will be asked if you are comfortable with the sensation. Your answer will help to calibrate the unit for the delivery of the energetic impulsions
- Each tip has a predisposed number of pulses and it is the physician's job to evenly distribute the radiofrequency energy through the area to be treated, before focusing on the areas that might require more intervention
- Thermage treatments are typically 60 minutes for the face and up to 90 minutes for larger body areas
- The treatment does not require anesthesia as your feedback is necessary to adjust the power being delivered. A cooling gel will be applied on the skin prior to the application of the tip and the physician will ask you about your sensations and level of comfort for best evaluation
- Once the treatment is over, the skin will be cleaned again and moisturized.
One treatment is all you will need to see and feel real results.
Most patients can see and feel Thermage results right off the table or very soon after treatment - in as little as one day. Continued improvements and contouring will happen for up to six months as your body regenerates collagen. Your body actually produces new collagen which is how the collagen matrix thickens and creates a smoothing effect. Even better, results can last years.
Thermage by the numbers
Pictures can only tell part of the story - statistics talk for themselves for a proven technology that has been around for many years.
Some impressive numbers:
Thermage is available in more than 80 countries worldwide
Over 2,500 physicians offer the treatment
Over 1 million treatments performed
Over 35 issued patents on radiofrequency technology
Over 50 clinical studies, demonstrating results
The longest history of safe and effective radiofrequency treatments
The first and only FDA clearance for non-invasive, energy-based eyelid treatments
Thermage received aesthetic clearance in 2002
Over 15 years of experience delivering safe and effective patient results
Thermage Pricing Examples
|600 pulses||60 000 THB (reduced from 75,000 THB)|
|900 pulses||85 000 THB (reduced from 105,000 THB)|
|1200 pulses||95 000 THB (reduced from 130,000 THB)|